Sunday, October 26, 2008

Have a Sweet Day!

Today's featured stamper had so many fun cards to choose from! I chose this one. It's funny, I didn't put a cupcake on the cupcake challenge card, but I did put a cupcake on this one. Don't you love the font they've used with this set? I do!

Can't believe the weekend is gone already--and that Halloween is just around the corner. Boy, where does the time go? Hope you've had a great weekend!

Stamp set: Stampendous Merry Muffins
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, metallic silver
Papers: SU Gable Green, Pixie Pink, PTI SS White, DaisyBucket Designs dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, CB embossing folder, nestabilities, SU Punches, Taylored Expressions twill, stamping dimensionals

2 comments:

Catherine said...

what a cute card, Hope :)

Vicki Burns said...

Great DP! Love your coloring~and I love this stamp set, too!