Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday Birdie

Looking at Berry Bliss paper just makes me happy...and sad! Oh, what will I do when I use my last piece of it? I suppose I will haunt Ebay and pay $50 for just one sheet. I love Berry Bliss paper so much!

The next World Card Making Day challenge is a Featured Stamper Challenge, one of my favorite types of challenges. I chose this card to CASE. Wow, don't you just love the ribbon treatment Sherry did? I didn't do it here, but I'm going to remember that, I hope. I changed the image, the sentiment, the colors, the ribbon, and then I flipped the sketch so my bird wouldn't be flying off of the card.

Stamps: Verve Visual Birthday Surprise and Black-tie Birdies
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Berry Bliss dp, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, SU punches, stickles, Stamping Bella ribbon, Stamping Bella dots, stamping dimensionals, CB embossing folder,

World Card Making Day Featured Stamper challenge 2008


2 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute card!! I love that sweet image and the color combo is just perfect! :D

Giffysk8s said...

So sweet! I am with you on the BErry Bliss paper. It will be a sad day when I use the last scrap. LOL