Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Cupcake Sunday!


I may be late, but I brought the cupcakes. It's been such a busy weekend, hasn't it? Such fun! After church today, I had all kinds of errands and some yard stuff to do. And, I've been waiting all day to hear from Brent. He finally called tonight and he sounds pretty good. He found out after he got there that he left all of the hooks, sinkers, and other fishing stuff I don't know about right here in the garage. Oh my. We are such non-fishing people. But, he'll make do with the stuff the guys there have. There's not even a store on the island, can you imagine? I guess they can't have a store if there's no electricity, huh?

If you're curious at all, check out Portsmouth Island Fishing Village. It's a fascinating place to read about. You couldn't pay me to go there, but it's a pretty fascinating read. LOL!

Did you have fun on World Card Making Day yesterday? I sure did! I was good on the budget too, in spite of all the sales. I have so many wish lists floating around right now, but the only shopping I did was at Taylored Expressions. I bought a bit of ribbon, but my main purchase was two more of her binders and the pages that go with them. I haven't found anything better for my cling-mounted stamps. I love having my stamps as organized as possible, I'm always looking for the best solutions. I believe these binders are it for me.

Here's the info on the cupcake card:

Stamps: Rosebud cupcake and sentiment by Lockhard Stamp Company
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Kiwi Kiss, Red Riding Hood, Pirouette Pink, and Bella Rose dp, PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Stickles, Creative Imaginations brads, Tres Jolie French Kisses button, misc. thread, SU Punches, CB embossing folder, stamping dimensionals

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #36



3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Love the colors and the stamps! So bright and cheery.

Laurel said...

Very cute! Of course I love the colors, and those cupcakes are just adorable!

Jenn said...

Love that sweet cupcake card...too cute! :D