Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Amy!

Today has been some kind of day...oh my. But making this birthday card for my friend Amy has made me feel better. I really do love these Georgia Peach colors. Isn't this sketch funky and fun?

The stamp is from Stamp a Sweet Impressions, Sweet Celebrations. Taylor will be releasing new stamps on October 24. I am so excited! I love her cupcake stamps. I'm hoping that she might have some Christmas stamps up her sleeve. Can you picture a sweet cupcake with holly leaves on the top maybe? I would love that! We'll have to wait and see....

Stamps: Stamp a Sweet Impression, Sweet Celebration from Taylored Expressions
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Georgia Peach dp, PTI SS white
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, Coluzzle, Stickles, SU Ribbons, CB embossing folder, stamping dimensionals

SCS Sketch Challenge 198


1 comment:

Jenn said...

Super cute!!! I love that sketch, great job!!! :D