Friday, October 10, 2008

Going My Way?

Happy, Happy Friday! These Whipper Snapper Design stamps are such fun to color. I love coloring and blending with gray Copic markers.

I hope you have something wonderful planned for the weekend. My friend and I are going to the stamping store in Lewisville tomorrow. It will be so much fun! They have about one million different styles of designer paper there! LOL! I can't wait.

Stamp: Fly By Me by Whipper Snapper Designs
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, YoYo Yellow, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, American Crafts ribbon, stamping dimensionals, CB embossing folder

2 comments:

Sparkle said...

Super jealous...can I go shopping with you?!? Love your card...the image is super cute! Hope you have a sparkly weekend, lol. :)

Giffysk8s said...

Oh so cute! I just love the colors and the image!