Sunday, October 19, 2008

For Two Lucky Ducks in Love

I have a friend who has a thing about ducks. She really loves 'em. Well, she got engaged last week and I wanted to make a card for her, but this is the best duck stamp I have. So, of course, I had to use it. I know it's not very "engage-y", but it is very ducky and that will be just fine by her, I think.

Oh, I just can't believe that it's Sunday night already! Where does the time go? It was a good weekend, though. Can't wait for the next one! ;)

Stamp: Whipper Snapper Designs Flowers for You Duck
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Only Orange and Baja Breeze; PTI SS White; Sassafras dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Taylored Expressions Twill, Big Bite

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

This is perfectly ducky and quacky (I mean quirky!)! Surely she will love it!

Laurel said...

He is too cute!