Saturday, October 11, 2008

Flat Feet, Warm Heart

This little guy makes me giggle. I know he has troubles buying shoes, poor thing! But, I had fun coloring him, especially his ears and his pretty hat. This will make a fun birthday card for a child, I think.

Stamp: No Peeking by Whipper Snapper Designs
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU YoYo Yellow, Lovely Lilac, Only Orange, PTI SS White, and American Craft dp
Accessories: American Craft ribbon, Copic Markers, stamping dimensionals, CB embossing folder

4 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Again, I love the bright colors! This image is adorable! Great card. Wish I could have gone shopping with you. Maybe someday..

Janet said...

adorable card as always:)

Jenn said...

Oh so sweet! Super cute image and great sketch! :D

Laurel said...

So cute!