Monday, October 6, 2008

Especially For You


Apricot Appeal is one of my favorite colors. It's the perfect yellow-y orange. When you put it with Cameo Coral, it's such a pretty combination. I saw this card in the gallery and decided to CASE it because I knew I could use these two colors.

I changed the image, the sentiment, the ribbon, and the tag's shape. Then I stamped the Cameo Coral cardstock because I didn't have a dp that worked as well as the original card's. Finally, I CB'd the background piece. This is a good all-occasion card and I'm happy to add it to my stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!

Stamps: Loopy Flower and sentiment by Stamping Bella, SU Filligree
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, SU Craft White
Papers: SU Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, CB Embossing folder, SU Apricot Appeal ribbon, Big Bite, SU Punches, stamping dimensionals

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge #87


1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

You are right~the colors are fabulous! Beautiful card!