Sunday, October 19, 2008

Delight in Life

ETA My sweet friend Laurel stopped by to remind me that I could use this card to enter her Blog candy contest. If you haven't been to her blog lately, be sure to check it out...her cards are so lovely! Congratulations on your milestone, Laurel!

Today's featured stamper challenge inspired me to get out an SU set that I haven't played with for a long time. I'm so glad! I chose this card to CASE.

This is the first time I have used these two pieces of hardware and I'm not sure how I like them. Honestly, I couldn't figure out how to get them over the edge of the paper before. :( Today, I pried the sides apart with my Pampered Chef scraper and then quickly slipped the cardstock in between the hardware. Does that make sense? LOL!

Stamp set: SU Delight in Life
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
Papers: SU Certainly Celery, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink; PTI Lemon Tart and SS White, Watercolor paper, Memory Box Sugared Collection dp
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquaflow pen, CB embossing folder, Stamping Dimensionals, PTI ribbon, SU hardware

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

So funny about the hardware! I've had a hard time with it, too. Love the image on this one. Just so pretty! The colors are so calming. Beautiful job!

Laurel said...

So pretty, you should enter my blog candy!