Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Dance of Joy

Oh, these two pals do make me giggle! It has been that kind of week for me and I needed two giggly friends today. I stamped them this morning and then took them along to work to color while I ate my lunch. Of course, I walked off without my lunch. Sigh...but I am still giggling with these dotty buddies.

So, what makes you giggle? I can think of one thing right offhand...telling bad jokes with my nieces, the badder the better! Other people cover their ears but we know how funny we really are. Here's one of my favorites, you've been warned!

What happens to the banana when he gets a sunburn?

He starts to peel! LOL!

Ready for another one? Where does the hamburger go to dance?

To the meatball!

I'll ask you again, what makes you giggle?

Stamp: Dancing Critters by Whipper Snapper Designs
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, Ballet Blue, PTI SS White, and unknown DP
Accessories: Copic Markers, CB embossing folders, SU ribbon, SU punches, stamping dimensionals

SCS Sketch Challenge #196


7 comments:

Jenn said...

Adorable card Hope!!! Love the image, it really put a smile on my face! :D Cute jokes too! :D

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, these two critters are beyond adorable! I must look at this stamp company. I have seen a lot of cute stamps from them lately.

BTW: I LOVE your jokes! They are so 3rd grade! LOL

So what makes me giggle? Almost everything that Emma does. Her newest is saying "Dobble, dobble" instead of "gobble, gobble!" What else...watching myself try to put liquid glue on anything! The sight of one of my dogs sleeping with his chin on his favorite toy. Reading children's books. And the best of all~looking at your delightful cards!

Tori Wild said...

LOL-- those sound like my sons jokes and I LOVE Whipper Snapper stamps-- I don't have this one, but it's adorable!

Janet said...

i found your blog! YAY:) Love this card, this stamp is too cute!!!

Laurel said...

So cute! Love Whipper Snapper stamps!

Lori said...

Very cute!!!

Jenn said...

I have something for you on my blog-o! Check it out when you get a chance! :D