Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beth, Jo, or Amy?

Something about this image reminds me of the Little Women by Louis May Alcott. I don't know, maybe it's the shoes. Because it makes me think of Little Women, I wanted to make a card that was antique-looking. I'm happy with the way it turned out, such a sweet image! I'll be eager to play with it again--maybe next time I'll make her look like Thoroughly Modern Millie! LOL!

Stamp: Pia Puddingtop by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Red Riding Hood, Old Olive, PTI SS White, Graphic 45 dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, raffia, button, stamping dimensionals, stickles

SCS Bella Sketch Challenge #51

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, Hope, she is beautiful! Definitely not Jo~this one's too girlie! LOL

Lori said...

Hi Hope,
She is so cute. I know why she reminds you of "Little Women". It's the dress. In the movie they wore full dresses, and spun around in them...showing how pretty they were.
Lori

ChichiBoulie said...

Oh how lovely! I grew up not far from Louisa May Alcott's house and then moved even closer for a few years so I love that you picked up on that.

You've done a wonderful job on the card. Thank you for making Pia look so lovely. Perhaps she should have been Jo Jingles? :D