Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Bear for a Boy

Here's the first of the World Card Making Day challenges from Splitcoast Stampers. I have to say, this is pretty nice. I'm watching my beloved NC State Wolfpack play a game (they're hanging in there against the Boston College Eagles, we'll see!), making cards, and eating chocolate-covered pretzels. Oops! better hold off on the chocolate-covered pretzels, I guess...

I double-stamped this adorable Tiddly Inks bear, colored it, and used stamping dimensionals to pop it out on the card. Then I attached the image block onto the card with stamping dimensionals.

Anyway, for some reason, my ruler-straight cards photograph all buckled out. I don't understand that, anyone have any tips for me? It doesn't always happen, so there must be something I'm doing. I don't get it.

I hope you're having a good day too!

Stamp: My Beary Best Friend by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Gable Green, Balllet Blue, and Textured-in Bashful Blue; PTI SS White, and Daisy Bucket Designs dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, CB embossing folder, Stamping Bella baubles, stamping dimensionals

SCS WCMDSC08


2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

So cute! LOVE the stamp. Your colors are great! Another stamp to add to my cart....sigh.

Tiddly Inks said...

I love that bear! :D Cuttteee card! :D