Friday, October 17, 2008

And Witchy Makes Three...

Laura challenged us to make a Halloween card that doesn't use any ribbon. I am just stuck on this Little Witchy image I guess!

Isn't this the best paper? I love it. It's all sparkly and spooky. I don't normally make Halloween cards, but I guess I'll have to make at least a couple this year so I can use up this great paper.

Stamps: Little Witchy by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, Sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Basic Gray, Gable Green, PTI SS White, Heidi Grace dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, stamping dimensionals, SU punches, SU piercing kit, CB embossing folder

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh so cute!!! I love the embossing and piercing!! :D

Sparkle said...

This is adorable!

Lori said...

This is so cute. Love the DP.