Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ahoy There, Land Lovers!

This is a sad, sad week for stampers who are still on land. You see, the stampers' cruise left port this week, taking hundreds of happy stampers with it. In fact, they're probably happily stamping right now. Sigh...

In honor of those happy stampers, Shannan challenged us to make a water-themed Bella card. Well, I thought of Little Johnny Depster immediately because he's a pirate! Ah-ha! He can go and get one of those wonderful stamper goody bags for me!

Shannan wanted us to use some water on our card so I watercolored my image; then I used this fabulous underwater paper from Heidi Grace Designs. Finally, I incorporated some Pacific Point and Baja Breeze cardstock into the card. I do hope they're having a good time. I just wish they would bring one of those goody bags back to me! :)

Have a great night!


2 comments:

Laurel said...

So cute, the embossed paper is perfect!

Lori said...

Very cute...and so clever. Maybe he can get a goodie bag for me too.