Saturday, September 6, 2008

We're Gonna Need More Cake!



This morning, I am trying something new. Taylor VanBruggen released her first stamp sets yesterday and I am so excited for her! I'm not a big Halloween person, so I'm still thinking about the Halloween cupcake set (oh, but those creature cupcakes are adorable!), but I had to order the Sweet Celebration set right away! And, check out the binder system she's designed. It looks awesome! (Check out her ribbon too, I'm already a big fan!)

So, in honor of her release, I decided to take on my first Cupcake Challenge. I wanted to use a set with a cupcake on it, of course. And, I wanted something peeking out in the circles, so I turned to one of my favorite birthday sets, Farm Animals from Pink Cat Studios.

Today is a big day here. We are getting good rain from Hanna--we sure need it! And, I am having one of my infrequent SU parties, so that should be fun. Then, we are supposed to go to Raleigh to see my beloved NC State Wolfpack take on William and Mary. We're hoping for a better showing than we had last week against South Carolina. But, if it's too rainy, I may have to sit this one out, as much as I love my team.

Have a great day! I hope you're getting rain too, if you need it. And I hope that you're safe and that your team wins today, unless you're pulling for William and Mary!

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Farm Animals, SU Funny Bunny
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: SU Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, DP, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, SU Regal Rose Ribbon, liquid applique, stamping dimensionals

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Oh, is this stamp ever adorable! I just love it! The whole layout is just darling. Now, what is a cupcake challenge? Is this something new, or am I just clueless???

Kathryn said...

OMGosh-- your card is super cute -- love the farm animals peeking out and the the colors -- so vibrant--
Fantastic Card! :)

Taylor said...

Sooo cute! Love the fun colors and those cute farm animals! Thanks for playing!