Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Trio of Flowers

I'm not entirely happy with my mojo tonight, but this is the card that is making its way to the blog. When I saw the sketch challenge this morning, I was sure that this stamp would be perfect, but I'm doubting my choice now. I think it is too wide for the sketch. On the bright side, I had a great time watercoloring the image and it gave me a chance to use one of my favorite color combinations.

I hope you're doing well tonight. Please don't forget to make a card for Cammie's Cause. There are still a couple of days, plenty of time.

Stamps: Magenta, PTI sentiment
Ink: Staz-on Jet Black
Papers: SU Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Apricot Appeal, and Watercolor Paper
Accessories: SU Apricot Appeal ribbon, SU Punches, CB Embossing folders, stamping dimensionals, SU markers, and aquaflow pen

SCS Sketch Challenge #195

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I LOVE the stamp! It is perfect for watercolors. I still haven't used my Peerless papers yet. THis card makes me want to do that! And you're right~this color combo is so soft and pretty!

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful card---I love your watercoloring! hugs-Cammie