Sunday, September 21, 2008

Taking it Easy

Can you tell it's Sunday? I have had so much fin stamping this weekend! Oh, but tomorrow is Monday and reality will set in when the alarm goes off at 5 am. Oh well.

The colors for this week's color challenge are: Old Olive, Regal Rose, Cameo Coral, and Bashful Blue.

Because my posts will keep pushing this down, I'm going to add it each time. Don't forget to check out Cammie's blog this week to read about the World Alzheimer's Event she has organized. Thanks so much!

Stamps: YogaBella by Stamping Bella and Sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Cameo Coral, and Regal Rose; PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, CB embossing folder, SU Punches, Stamping Bella Baubles, Making Memories ribbon, stamping dimensionals

SCS Bella Color Challenge #46



4 comments:

Laurel said...

love all the cards you have done, so cute! I've tagged you, see my blog.

Tori Wild said...

Hi Hope! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm glad you left a comment so I could check out yours! I love your bella-- of my "gillion" stamps, I have absolutely no bellas-- A crime I know!! Love the colors for the challenge and your site is great!

Carolyn King said...

This is adorable. Love that bella!!! Thanks for helping to spread the word!

Susan said...

Love this card. So relaxing.

And I didn't graduate from Nebraska (ASU actually), but was born there...once a husker, always a husker! :)