Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sweet Cupcakes for the Morning After

Good Morning! It's been a long night...many of you know that I lived and worked on Galveston Island for two years before I moved here to NC. Those folks have been heavy on my mind over the last 24 hours. Galveston is such a fascinating place. On a happy note, Jenn left a post on her blog saying that she and her family are safe in Austin this morning.

Now, onto Taylor's Cupcake Challenge. I was lucky enough to get to use Taylor's new set of stamps, Sweet Celebration to make this card. I have to say, I have not used so much white on a card before, but I think it works out. It will make a sweet birthday card for a young girl.

Have you checked out Taylor's new stamps yet? They are the cutest! But the purchase I am totally thrilled with is the binder box! What an awesome creation this is! I only ordered one this time, but when Taylor releases some new stamps, I will order some more of these boxes: at least one for my Gina K. stamps and one for my Unity stamps. They're just so sleek and convenient--and reasonably priced! Love them!

Thanks for visiting and I hope that you are safe and happy this morning. Oh, and the NC State Wolfpack is in Clemson this morning. It doesn't seem as important as it did, but send them a cheer if you're into that sort of thing, won't you? The Clemson Tigers are tough. Thanks!

Stamps: Sweet Celebration by Stamp a Sweet Impressions (Taylored Expressions), Cupcake background by Inky Antics
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, SU White Craft Ink
Papers: SU Pretty in Pink, PTI SS White, Flair Designs Pink Ribbon Stripe dp, misc. Pink Gingham dp
Accessories: Koh-i-noor pencils, Gina K. Gamsol, Nestabilities, stickles, Stamping Bella ribbon, Crop-o-dile, SU Punches, SU Pretty Pearls embossing powder, Copic Markers, heat Gun, CB embossing folder

3 comments:

Catherine said...

way too cute! don't you just love her new sets =)

Kathryn said...

Lovely card -- The soft pink is so very pretty and the stamps are adorable!! :)

Giffysk8s said...

Fabulous! I don't use too much white, either~but this card will change that!