Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Shopping With Fabby



Well, I finally figured it out...as long as so much of my money is going toward the Bellas, I may as well put some Stamping Bellas stamps on my checkbook! So, here is the fabulous Fabby on my new checkbook cover. I love it and I think it will tickle me each time I get it out to write a check.

Stamps: Fabby by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Gable Green, Apricot Appeal, Old Olive, and misc. DP
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, SU Punches

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I am giggling! This is just so cute! Of course, it would make me want to spend more $ just so I could pull it out and see Fabby! What a great idea, Hope!

Jenn said...

Love your fabby checkbook cover!!!! She is so precious!!! :D Great idea!!! :D

Tiddly Inks said...

Soooo clever!!! Great idea! :D