Saturday, September 13, 2008

A New Sketch to Love

I love Jen Del Muro's blog. What's not to love? She is incredibly creative and talented, she is a former elementary school teacher, and she posts sweet pictures of her daughter. Three things I really like in a person.

Every Saturday, Jen posts a new sketch. In fact, she's had sketches in at least two of the latest Stampington publications. Isn't that something? I've been meaning to get into these sketches but, when I saw what Jen had in mind today, I knew she was playing my tune! Jen challenged her blog readers to use holiday Stamping Bella stamps in her sketch today. Hey, I just happen to have a few Stamping Bella stamps laying around my stamping room! So I decided to give it a go!

Stamps: Car with a Tree on Top by Stamping Bella, SU Holiday Spirit
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Glorious Green, Real Red, PTI SS White, and Imaginations Christmas Pine dp, SU Metallic paper
Accessories: Copic Markers, Copic airbrush system, SU punches, nestabilities, SU piercing kit, Stickles, misc. sequins, CB embossing folder, Spica marker

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

So, so cute! Love the road and the buttons. You always add such great details! You are really enjoying your Copic airbrush system. Do I dare look into it? LOL