Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Fuzzy Fun


Happy Almost-Friday! Sparkle is in Europe on her honeymoon, but she prepared all of the color challenges before she left. Isn't she something? Tonight, I used DaisyBella just so I could play with the flower soft for the first time. I used the Russet Red because it was close to Ruby Red, one of the color challenge colors. It was easy to use and I like the way it looks.

The color challenge colors are Ruby Red, Regal Rose, Gable Green, and Taken With Teal.

Head over to Cammie's Blog if you haven't yet. Tomorrow is the deadline. Hooray, that means tomorrow is Friday! I love Friday! :) Take care!

Stamp: Stamping Bella DaisyBella
Ink: Adirondack Black
Papers: SU Ruby Red, Gable Green, Taken With Teal, and Regal Rose; PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, CB Embossing folders, SU Punches, SU Regal Rose Ribbon, Flower Soft, Flower Soft glue

SCS Bella Color Challenge #47

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

LOVE what you didi with this color challenge! I need you to pm me and tell me about the slower soft~how to use it, if it's easy, could my hand do it...all my usual questions!