Monday, September 8, 2008

Lauren's Going to be a Big Sister!

Tonight's Sketch Challenge was perfect timing for me. I need a baby gift card for my cube mate, and good friend, who will be having her second baby on September 18. Technically, it's for her husband too, who is an artist who also works for our company. Congratulations to the three of them, I mean the four of them!

I paper-pieced her top and the gift bags, then I colored the rest of the image with my Copic Markers. I used my sewing machine to add a border to the card and to the image.

Stamps: Teddybella by Stamping Bella, Sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: PTI Lemon Tart, Lavender Moon, SS White, and DP
Accessories: Copic Markers, Janome Mini sewing machine, SU punches, nestabilities, PTI Lemon Tart ribbon, stamping dimensionals, CB embossing folder

SCS Bella Sketch Challenge #45

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Awww, I love this Bella! :D Love the sweet polka dots & CB background...too cute! :D

Laurel said...

So cute, I love the top and the DP background!