Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hmm....Random and Fun?

Good evening! I'm working on some things, but nothing is quite ready for the blog. In the meantime, my friend Laurel has tagged me. (Have you been to Laurel's blog? Oh my, she makes the most beautiful cards! You should go visit her now instead of reading this silly post! LOL!)

I'm supposed to follow these rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Let's see, 7 facts:

1. We don't have any children but every Sunday, my husband and I keep the 7 to 16 month old babies at our church. He's so good with those babies, even though he had never held one until he started working with us six years ago. After the the nursery, we go to the service and then we go to Longhorn and eat lunch. Every Sunday for years now. Same restaurant, same waitress! LOL!
2. My favorite author is Laura Ingalls Wilder.
3. I collect seashell stamps. Even though they start looking the same, I keep buying them. I can't explain it.
4. I love good reality television. My favorites are The Amazing Race, Survivor, and Project Runway.
5. My two favorite movies are Dirty Dancing and Fried Green Tomatoes. I could watch Dirty Dancing a million times! I think I may have, in fact.
6. My dad was in the Air Force for 30 years and I've lived all over the place. I was born in CA. Since then I've lived in Puerto Rico, MI, AL, VA, NE, TX, LA, and FL, among others.
7. I got married the day after my 40th birthday. It took a long time for Brent and I to find each other but I'm sure glad he waited for me and I'm grateful that I found him! Wait, is that a weird fact or a random fact? I don't know, I had no idea that this would be this hard. I think I'll stick with these.

Now for the harder part. I'm supposed to tag seven others? Yikes! I think my group has been tagged, Laurel! But, I can tag Vicki and, if you're reading this and you'd like to play, please do. Just leave a comment and let us know that you've got a list for us to read. I know yours will be more fun than mine is!

Have a great evening and please don't forget to check in with Cammie's Blog. She's got a prayer request that needs our attention tonight.

Take care!

No comments: