Sunday, September 28, 2008

Give a Hoot!

Happy Sunday! What a busy weekend, can't believe Monday is just right around the corner. But, I think The Amazing Race starts tonight. It is my favorite reality TV show. I think it's so exciting! Can't wait to see it.

For today's featured stamper challenge, I chose this card. I couldn't wait to use this new stamp by Rachel Anne Miller (I just got it this week, isn't it the cutest thing?) I changed the image, the sentiment, and the ribbon. But, I kept the rest of the card pretty close to Terry's.

Hopefully, you've had a great weekend. My NC State Wolfpack lost miserably to the South Florida Bulls last night. Miserably. Hopefully, they will get themselves together this week. Those poor guys...that has to be hard.

Okay, have a great Monday and then come join us for the Bella Sketch Challenge! Take care!

Stamps: Hoo Hoo There by Stampavie, PTI sentiment
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU Punches, Stamping Bella ribbon, CB embossing folder, stamping dimensionals

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge #86


3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Loveys the card~you know I love pink and brown! The stamp is adorable!

Tori Wild said...

I left a comment on SCS-- but I also was to going to let you know that now you've enabled me to go to PTI and get those sentiment stamps! :)

Joanne (Stamps4sanity) said...

These owls are sooooo sweet! I love your card.