Saturday, September 20, 2008

Flowers for Amy


There aren't any cupcakes on today's cupcake challenge card, but this card is for Amy. My good friend Amy is one of those rare folks who doesn't like sweets. I know, I don't understand it either, but we love her just the same. This sketch is perfect for this fun flower pot.

Oh, I can't end this post without telling you (because I know you're dying to know!) The NC State Wolfpack beat the ECU Pirates today in Raleigh! Hooray! It was such a big deal. I felt bad for the Pirates because they were having such a great year. But I felt great for our boys and for our new coach. It was a fun day to be at Carter-Findley Football Stadium. Go Pack!

Stamps: Floral Whimsy by Unity Stamp Company, sentiment by SU
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
Papers: SU Apricot Appeal, Regal Rose, Gable Green; and Watercolor; Daisy Bucket Designs dp
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquaflow pen, Janome Mini Sewing machine, SU punches, SU Apricot Appeal ribbon, CB embossing folder, Stamping dimensionals, and misc. tag

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #34



2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Love all the bright colors -- that Unity STamp is FABULOUS!!
Great Card! :)

Taylor VanBruggen said...

Lovely card, Hope! Thanks for playing the challenge!