Monday, September 1, 2008

Farewell to Summer...



Jamie promised a challenge today and she delivered! It seems appropriate to make this beachy card on Labor Day.

Check out the new flowers. I love them! I bought them at one of my local stamping stores on Friday. I love the texture and I think they have just the right amount of shine.

Stamps: Surfafella by Stamping Bella, BeachaBella by Stamping Bella, Betty Bombshell by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: SU Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie, PTI SS White, American Traditional Designs Sun and Sand Brights dp, misc. sand dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU Punches, nestabilities, Big Bite, Misc. brads, Creative Impression flowers, Copic airbrush system

SCS Bella Sketch Challenge #44

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Great job with the sketch! I haven't attempted this one yet.

Jenn said...

What a fun card!!! Love all the images and those cute glittery flowers! :D