Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Fall Fairy

Last night, Sparkle and Jamie hosted a September Bella Bash in the SCS Bella Forum. We had a fun time chatting, but we missed Jenn and Laura. Sparkle gave us a color challenge with a fall theme so I decided to use my Twinkle Fairy stamp. But, I wanted to give her a special fall twist. I masked out her sparkles and added some fall leaves to the card. Now she is the Fall Fairy! What a fun stamp!

Stamps: Twinkle Fairy by Chichiboulie for Stamping Bella, Stampin' Up Mini Mates, Stampin' Up Petite Patterns
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Old Olive, Ruby Red, Really Rust, and Summer Sun; PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, CB embossing folders, Stickles, Janome Mini sewing machine, SU Punches, misc. buttons, stickles, stamping dimensionals

Stamping Bella Bash Challenge #2

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I know this will be hard to believe, but this is one of the few Chichi's that I am missing! I love what you did with the leaves. I definitely need to get her!

Laurel said...

This is adorable! Great idea with the leaves!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! Great colors and I like the way you modified the stamp!