Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Enough to Share

Here's a fun birthday card for my new coworker! The first thing I noticed when she came to interview was her Vera Bradley bag. I knew that I wanted to use this paper on her card because it reminds me of a Vera Bradley print. There's something else about this card that makes me really happy...I ordered this stamp set on Monday morning. It arrived today (talk about speedy shipping!) and I am using it today! I love that--it makes me feel so good about the purchase. Oh, and the fact that the whole cupcake set costs $7 doesn't hurt either. You have to love Unity Stamps. They really have figured out how to make great stamps for reasonable prices.

I'm still trying to figure out this new camera of mine. For some reason, I can't get it to pick up the glitter I've used to coat these cupcakes. They really are fun and sparkly. I hope she likes them. Thanks so much for looking!

Stamps: Cupcakes A La Yummy by Unity Stamp Company, Heard from the Heart by Stampin' Up
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: SU Whisper White, Gable Green, Pretty in Pink, Misc. Paisley dp
Accessories: Grey Copic Marker, misc. ribbon, liquid applique, heat gun, Doodle Bug glitter, stamping dimensionals, CB embossing folder

SCS Sketch Challenge #193



3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

This is so pretty! I just love your pink and green cards. You always make them look stunning! I hope you don't mind if I "borrow" this sketch. It's so fun!

Laurel said...

So yummy looking! Love the cupcakes and the colors!

Jenn said...

Love, love, love this SWEET cupcake card!!! :D I love the colors and the sketch is super! :D
I love this Unity set...so fun! :D