Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Day Late, but an Important Card

Whew! Did you ever have one of those Mondays? Yesterday was one of those Mondays for me. But, today is Tuesday and Monday is behind us. :)

So, I'm here with the sketch challenge card that I didn't get to yesterday. Isn't this just the best sketch?! I think it's perfect for Ella and her friends! I love my Copic markers, but I wanted to give my colored pencils a shot on this card. I still need a lot of practice, but I had a good time.

I double-stamped the pig, the bird, and the giraffe's head. Then I colored them, cut them out, and used dimensionals to pop them out. I want to try to start doing more of that because I really like the look of it. Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Stamps: Friends Come in All Shapes and Sizes by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, SU Absolutely Fabulous
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
Papers: SU Barely Banana, Brocade Blue, Ruby Red, PTI SS White, and Basic Grey Cupcake
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils, Kohinoor pencils, Gina K. Gamsol, blending stumps, SU punches, CB embossing folders, stamping dimensionals, Copic Spica markers, Stamping Bella dots, Ranger white gel pen

SCS Bella Sketch Challenge #48


1 comment:

Tori Wild said...

Such a cute card Hope-- I love those little animals!