Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cute as a Bug!

I chose this card from Shannon's gallery because I love ladybugs! I changed the image (but kept the ladybug idea!) and the colors. Then I changed the background paper and the embellishments. I'm going to work on the inside of this card and send it on for Cammie's Cause. If you don't know about Cammie's Cause yet, please check out her blog.

Stamps: Cute as a Bug from Unity Stamp Company
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Basic Black, Real Red, PTI SS White, and misc. dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, SU Piercing kit, SU Punches, Stamping Bella dots, SU Marker, stamping dimensionals, and SU Real Red ribbon

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge #85

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

Emma's room is decorated with ladybugs and daisies~so I MUST get this stamp! SO CUTE, Hope!