Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Card for a Cause

I'm so proud to be a stamper. It thrills me to think of stampers all over the world taking time out this week to make cards for people who take care of Alzheimer's patients. Kudos to Cammie for organizing this awesome event. Be sure to check out her blog for all of the information and then you can make a card (or cards) too!

This is my first card for the project. I don't have anyone in my family to send it to, so I'll be sending mine to:

To the Staff at the Artman Home
250 N. Bethlehem Pike
Ambler, PA 19002


I actually CASEd myself on this card. I made a card for my mom a couple of months ago and I thought it would be the perfect card to send to these caregivers. After all, who's the best caregiver I know? My mom.

Stamps: Stamping' Up Blooming with Love, PTI Mixed Messages
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
Papers: SU So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Brocade Blue, and Watercolor Paper, Cloud 9 Designs dp
Accessories: SU Markers, Aquaflow pen, Stamping Bella dots, CB embossing folder, SU punches, Stamping dimensionals


2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Beautiful card, Hope! Thanks for letting me know about this.

Carolyn King said...

this is a great card! (great case...lol!) THanks so much for participating! hugs-Cammie