Saturday, September 20, 2008

Boo!

Here's the second card from Wednesday's Bella Bash. Jamie challenged us to CASE a card from Laura's gallery. I chose this one. I changed the image, the colors, and the sentiment. Then I changed the embellishment. I kept the sketch and the theme. I had a great time with this one and it gave me a chance to ink up another Tiddly Inks favorite. Hopefully, Laura and her family are getting things back together after Ike.

Today we are headed back to Raleigh for another football game. The ECU Pirates are coming to town. They are already on a big winning streak and it looks like another rough day for my Wolfpack. As they say around here, there is no love lost between ECU and NC State. I didn't truly understand this until they beat us on the basketball court last year. That broke my heart, really broke my heart. I may not be over it yet. So, we'll get in the car and go support the team. I believe they can win, but I am ready for anything. I think. I hope you have a good day and that your team does well!

Stamps: Little Witchy by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, Stamping Bella sentiment
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Lovely Lilac, Gable Green, Basic Black; PTI SS White, and Cloud 9 Designs dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, SU Ribbon, SU Punches, Stamping Bella dots, stamping dimensionals, CB Embossing folders

SCS Bella Bash Challenge #1


3 comments:

Laurel said...

So cute, just got her yesterday, can't wait to use her!

Giffysk8s said...

LOVE her! I love the colors! I love the spider web embossing! She is just so incredibly adorable!

Tiddly Inks said...

So clever! :D I love the colors and the embellishments! :D

Thanks for the kind thoughts after the hurricane. :D I hope everyone you knew in Galveston is fine.