Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Who Me?

Doing tonight's sketch challenge was an extra challenge for me. I decided not to use any Bellas! It's not that I don't have other stamps...cough, cough....I just love my Bellas so much! But, I passed them by tonight and chose my new Little Tees from Gina K. Then I dressed the tee up with my Wise Owl set from Papertrey Ink. What fun! Tomorrow, though, it's back to the Bellas. After all, Thursday is Bella Color Challenge Day!

Stamps: Little Tees by Melanie Munchinger for Gina K. Designs, Wise Owl by Alli Miles for Papertrey Ink
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, SU Old Olive and Chocolate Chip
Papers: SU Old Olive and Chocolate Chip; PTI SS White, Basic Grey Sugared 6 x 6 pad
Accessories: PTI Chocolate ribbon, Copic Markers, CB embossing folder, Stamping Bella dots

SCS Sketch Challenge #188

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

This is really cute, hope! In fact, I like it so much that I am going to use this sketch for the BCC!

Jenn said...

So super cute!!! I am totally in love with this owl...so sweet! :D