Thursday, August 28, 2008

When the Mojo hits...

Stamp it! I was all set to settle in for the evening. My beloved NC State Wolfpack is playing their season opener on ESPN. National political history is being made on another channel, well, there's a lot of TV-watching to do tonight. But, as I was checking in on Sparkle's color challenge one more time, I was hit by inspiration, or something as close to it as I get! So, I thought I'd just color the image and, all of a sudden, I had a card.

The colors for the challenge are: Creamy Caramel, Basic Black, Perfect Plum, and Lavender Lace.

This time I won't be back until Saturday. Honest. Happy Friday, friends!

Stamp: Kissieface by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: PTI SS White; SU Creamy Caramel, Lavender Lace, Perfect Plum, and Basic Black
Accessories: Copic Markers, Stamping Bella dots, CB Embossing folder, and Stamping Dimensionals

Bella Color Challenge #43

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Oh my word! What a delightful card! The black dots add the perfect touch! I like the idea of the two tones of embossed paper. Yet another idea of yours that I will have to "borrow."

Tiddly Inks said...

Great color choices as usual! :D I like the little dots!

I like the most recent beach day one too! :D

Jenn said...

Sweet! :D Super cute image and I love the embossed hearts! :D