Monday, August 4, 2008

Welcome to the Neighborhood!


Well, it must be Monday. Jamie hasn't posted the Bella Sketch challenge yet and I'm starting to get a little bit concerned about her. But, in the hopes that everything is okay at her house, I worked on a different project. We have a new editor starting at the office this month, so we've started a goodie bag full of things that will make her office more comfortable. I collected several things, but wanted to make a Bella sticky note holder too. I had a great time making it, but now the picture won't upload. Wouldn't you know? Told you it was Monday. So, in case I can upload the picture later, I'm going to type in the details now while I have a minute. Thanks for stopping by--hope your Monday is going well!

ETA: The picture uploaded! If you haven't seen one of these before, all you do is take the back off of a pad of sticky notes, stick the pad directly onto the frame (over the cardstock square), and place it on your desk. It puts a pad right our there in the open for you or for visitors. I've found that it works better if you only use a half-pad of sticky notes. The whole pad is too heavy and seems to keep falling off.

My warning, if you want to make one of these is to plan your colors around the sticky notes. I made one once and thought it was bee-yoo-tiful. Then I put the notes on. Blech! Just keep it in mind. :)

Stamps: Stamping Bella Clickabella, SU Short Sayings, misc. Mailbox
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Papers: PTI Summer Sunrise and SS White; SU Ballet Blue; Cloud 9 Designs Sunrise Smoothie Floral Stripe DP
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, SU Piercing Kit, Acrylic picture frame

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I have wondered how to do this! SO CUTE! I definitely need one of these for my desk! Here I go again...copying Hope! You are my Martha Stewart, and I am such a groupie! :)

Jenn said...

Wow!!! Your clickabella is so cute!!! Love the piercing and dp! :D