Friday, August 22, 2008

A Troupe of Tiddly Inks

Oh, it is way too late for me to be awake, but I had to get this card finished once I started it. At the Bella Bash, Jamie challenged us to make a card that solved this math problem: 3 + 4. So, I decided to make a card with 3 Tutuface images and 4 layers of paper. I enjoyed these challenges so much!

Stamps: Tutuface by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, Stamping Bella Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: SU Orchid Opulence, Pixie Pink, PTI SS White, and SEI Ally's Wonderland dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, SU Punches, stamping dimensionals, Taylored Expressions twill

Bella Back to School Challenge #1


3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Your cards are so perfect! I love the shadowing and the sentiment. Doesn't this make you want to go to ballet class?

Laurel said...

Fabulous!!! I love that stamp set, and I love what you did with it! I may try that with Fabby, mind if I lift?

Stacy said...

Don't know what's wrong with me! I haven't been to your blog in awhile. Love the recent creations. This stamp is so cute!