Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Too, Too Cute!

It's been a while since I paper-pieced an image so, when Jamie posted the sketch challenge today, I knew I wanted to paper piece it. I chose Tutuface for the card. Isn't she the cutest thing? Thanks for visiting the blog today!



Stamps: Tutuface by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Red Riding Hood, Barely Banana; PTI SS White, Cloud 9 Designs Be Loved series, Love You Dots dp
Accessories: Copic Markers, Bazzill precut strips, stamping dimensionals, Making Memories charm, cropodile, misc. brad

SCS Bella Sketch Challenge #40

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

Yes, she is tutu cute! The paper piecing is perfect. I am loving those precut strips!

Jenn said...

Love it!!! Love the paper piecing and the sketch!!! :D

Tiddly Inks said...

Great idea to piece it! Love the polkadotted paper. :)