Wednesday, August 20, 2008

There's No Such Thing as Too Much Pink

Today is my birthday, but tomorrow is our wedding anniversary! I made it easy for my husband, huh? :) I made a less frilly, more appropriate card for my husband about a month ago. But, I've been wanting to use this stamp so I decided to make a second anniversary card tonight. Maybe this sweet, pink card is for...me? I love pink and I love kids! I taught elementary school for 12 years and these Kid Quote stamps crack me up! Thanks for stopping by the blog, hope to see you later at the Bella Bash!

Stamps: Stampin' Up Roses in Winter, Inkadinkado Kid Quotes
Ink: SU Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery, Garden Green, and Basic Black
Papers: SU Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White; Making Memories Pink Gingham
Accessories: Nestabilities, SU Pink Gingham ribbon, Stamping Bella Dots, Making Memories heart charm

SCS Sketch Challenge 190

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I totally agree with your title!!! LOL!! :D Lovely card and that sentiment is so perfect...it cracks me up!!! :D Happy Birthday today and Happy Anniversary tomorrow girlie!!! :D

Giffysk8s said...

This is so beautiful! It would make a great Bella sketch. In fact, all of your cards would make great Bella sketches!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

sparkplug17 said...

Happy Birthday Hope and Happy Anniversary! Love your card and the sentiment!

Laurel said...

Way to rock with the sketch! and I totally agree with your title, I LOVE pink!