Thursday, August 28, 2008

Take Two




Now, I think this is much better, don't you? This will work well for a workshop card. We've got pastels and two SU punches involved. I even used the SU Color Coach to help work out my color combo problem. I like it, hope they do. Hope you do too!

Tomorrow evening, my husband and I will be out of town for a friend's funeral. Take care of yourself and I'll see you on Saturday! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stamp: SU Baby Jesus is Born
Ink: SU Basic Black
Papers: SU Whisper White, More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant, and Old Olive
Accessories: SU pastels, blender pen, SU punches, misc. brads, SU Color Coach, Matte Spray finishing sealant

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

Yes, I do like this one better. The colors are so perfect. Love the sentiment and the brads, too. It all looks so soft.