Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nothing Could be Finer...

than to be back in Carolina! We're home! We had a great time in New York and the wedding was fabulous, but I'm grateful to be back home. Well, I'll be grateful until it's time to go to work in the morning! :)

I'm behind in the stamp room and I had planned to do the Bella Color Challenge this evening. But, I saw that Knightrone was the featured stamper today and I couldn't resist making a card in her honor. I love all of the cards she makes for Paper Pretties.

This is the card I chose to CASE. I changed the image and sentiment, the color, and the embellishment. I think this stamp is just adorable...

There will be some excitement this week on the Bella forum. On Wednesday night, we'll be having a back-to-school party complete with challenges and prizes. Wednesday is my birthday so I'm doubly excited. Hope to see you there!

Stamp: Stamping Bella Jayden's Dress, sentiment
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Paper: SU Pretty in Pink, Pretty in Pink DP, PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, SU Pretty in Pink Ribbon, SU Piercing kit, misc. buttons, stamping dimensionals

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge #80

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

I LOVE it! Now I must get this stamp and the piercing kit. This is just too cute for a baby card!