Saturday, August 23, 2008

Is That a Cupcake on Your Head??

The colors for Color Challenge #42 are: Gable Green, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, and Brilliant Blue. My card turned out to be a little bit on the camo-side. Oops! I should have used my Tiddly Inks Jeepy Girl stamp instead! :)

This is the first time I've used the Copic Airbrush system and I can't believe how much I love it. I may be asking Santa for an air compressor this Christmas!

Stamps: Is That a Cupcake on Your Head by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, Swirly Border by Stamping Bella, Sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, SU Chocolate Chiip
Papers: SU Gable Green, Garden Green, and Chocolate Chip: PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Copic Airbrush system, CB embossing folder, nestabilities, stamping dimentionals, Stamping Bella dots, Liquid Applique, heat gun

SCS Bella Color Challenge #42

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I LOVE this stamp! She is waiting in my cart. I love your creative way of attaching sentiments. This looks great! Airbrush system? I am impressed!

Jenn said...

Oh so adorable!!! I love it and now I have to get it! :D

Laurel said...

So adorable! I have her in my shopping cart just waiting to be ordered!