Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Happy Group Hug

Today's featured stamper is Nikie and she has such beautiful cards! I chose this one to CASE. I changed the image, the sentiment, and the CB embossing folder. Then I used green instead of red as my focus color. I also added a couple of snowflake embellishments--I just felt like it needed a little flakiness. :)

Tomorrow is Labor Day and it's hard to figure out where the summer went. I hope everyone has a good holiday. The folks along the Gulf Coast are heavy on my mind this weekend. When I lived in Galveston, there was only one weekend when we thought of evacuation. In the end, I decided to stay. The storm was unlike anything I've seen, but it was nothing like the folks in New Orleans have seen. We are praying for them.

Stamps: Group Hug by Stamping Bella, sentiment by Stamping Bella
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, SU Glorious Green
Papers: SU Glorious Green, SU Real Red, and PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, CB embossing folder, nestabilities, snowlfake corner punch, stickles, stamping dimensionals, SU scallop-edge punch

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge #82

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

Oh I LOVE it! I collect snowmen. I have put this stamp in and out of my cart a few times. As always, I see something you do and think, "Now I HAVE to do that!" Too bad I can't watch you go to the gym or eat well. Maybe I'd copy you doing that, too! something. LOL