Saturday, August 30, 2008

Green Silhouettes

Green is my favorite color. Well, I do love pink, but green is great too! So, today I wanted to make a card that was all green. SU has so many great greens to choose from: Certainly Celery, Gable Green, Green Galore,, Old Olive so many! But, today, I'm using Garden Green and Mellow Moss. I wanted to use one of the sets that's on sale so I'll have a quick, simple card to show my customers. Pocket Silhouettes made this card a really quick one! What fun!

Stamps: SU Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: SU Garden Green and Basic Black
Papers: SU Whisper White, Garden Green, and Mellow Moss
Accessories: SU square punches, SU window slot punch, SU gingham ribbon, SU double circle punch, sponge

2 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

I really like monochromatic cards. I especially like the feel of "windows" on this one. I really like how you stamped the border at the bottom, as well as how you attached the sentiment. Great job, Miss Hope!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work - I guess that set needs to go on my shopping list!