Saturday, August 9, 2008

Going to the Chapel...

Yesterday was a day for surprises. My dear friend Vicki sent me a birthday present--the CTMH seashell stamp set that I have been admiring! She also sent a sweet penguin stamp. The penguin is all ready for a day at the beach. Oh, and she sent the most beautiful cards, so pretty! Thank-you so much, Vicki!

And...Jenn sent me this card to thank me for the blog candy she won. I love this card! So, I am thanking Jenn by CASEing her sketch. Is that okay, Jenn? Should I have asked for permission first? I hope you like the CASE! Brent and I are going to his nephew's wedding this week so we need a card. I think they'll like this one.

Stamp: Togethah Forevah by Tiddly Inks for Stamping Bella, Warm Words by Stampin' Up
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Paper: SU Basic Gray, Going Gray, Certainly Celery, and Certainly Celery DP; PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, CB Embossing folder, Stamping Bella dots, Spica marker, stamping dimensionals

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Great colors, great card and super sweet image!!!! :D