Sunday, August 3, 2008

For a Birthday Boy

Tonight's featured stamper card was a quick one. I chose this card to CASE, I liked the simple design. I changed the image, the colors, and the background paper.

I spent most of the afternoon re-organizing my stamping room. I love the room so much, but I just don't think I've found the most efficient set-up yet. We went to Lowe's Hardware after church to buy a specific storage piece and, at the last minute, I purchased a different piece. I'm not sure that I made the right choice. But, I'm not sure that the other one would have been better. I'll keep working on it and, one day, it will be right.

One thing I'm really becoming happy with is my paper storage. I bought some tab files from an Ebay seller. I had a set, but they were just for the SU 48 colors. This set had all of the SU colors ever made! In addition, I bought another file box and some more folders so I could make a folder for each color. Now I have a place for all of my scraps! Little by little, my stamping room is getting there! So, today, I spent more time organizing than I did stamping...do you ever have days like that? :)

Stamp: Alota Rubber Stamps
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: SU Pumpkin Pie, Brilliant Blue, and Jersey Shore DP; PTI SS White
Accessories: Copic Markers and Nestabilities

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh so adorable! Love the colors and the sweet image!! :D

Neva said...

Hope this card just makes me smile, this image is adorable and you being a teacher in the past I can see why you have it. The little guy looks like he is having a ball.
Love your blog and I will be checking back in.

Giffysk8s said...

So sweet! Reminds me of the adorable little kids I used to see at recess. Did you post new photos of your stamping room?