Sunday, August 10, 2008

Down on the Farm

Sunday is Featured Stamper Day on SCS. I chose this card to CASE. I think Kim's version is just beautiful. I have always loved hedgehogs. On my version of the card, I decided to use Pink Cat Studio's Farm Animal set. Every time these chicks show up, it's a party waiting to happen, they are so fun! I also changed the colors and the DP. Then I changed the embellishments and move them over to the circle.

Did you notice that I have a new camera? Hooray! Brent bought my a new Canon S5IS for my birthday and I am so excited. But, I'm having trouble figuring out the best settings for these card pictures. Does anyone have any tips? I'd be so grateful! Thanks for stopping by the blog!

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio Farm Animals
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Green Galore, Brocade Blue; PTI SS White, Daisy Bucket Designs/Nicky's Blocks/ All Wound Up DP
Accessories: Copic Markers, Nestabilities, SU Paper Piercing Kit, Stickles, SU Stampin' Pastels, Blender pen, Stamping Bella dots, stamping dimensionals

SCS Featured Stamper Challenge #79

No comments: