Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Challenge-Inspired Beach Bag

Of course, when I saw today's inspiration challenge, I had to put my own beachy spin on it. I had so much fun coloring these seashells with my Copic markers! Nothing blends like Copics, I'm telling ya! This was an interesting project though, because I worked on SU Naturals Ivory cardstock. It seemed to suck the ink right out of the markers. I'll be curious to see whether the coloring fades right away or not. Either way, I had a great time making this challenge card. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Close to My Heart Do Nothing and Daydream; Great Impressions Trio of Umbrellas an Seagrass; Lizzie Anne Designs Shore Thoughts
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, SU Creamy Caramel, SU Bashful Blue, SU Wild Wasabi
Papers: SU Creamy Caramel, Bashful Blue, Naturals Ivory
Accessories: Copic Markers, nestabilities, misc. button, SU gingham ribbon, edge distressor, sponge, cotton-tipped swabs

1 comment:

Giffysk8s said...

So , so pretty! I love the panels on this one. Bet it makes you wish you were back on the beach...