Wednesday, August 27, 2008

By the Seashore

I know, I know, I'm supposed to be preparing for an SU party But, when I saw today's SCS sketch challenge, well, you know how weak I am when I see an opportunity to break out my beachy stamps...

This is the first time I have played with my Peerless watercolors. They are really concentrated--a little goes a long way! I like them and I can see that I'll be using them a lot.

Stamps: Great Impressions Trio of Umbrellas, sea grass; CTMH Daydream
Ink: Palette Noir, SU Creamy Caramel and Brocade Blue
Papers: Watercolor paper, SU Creamy Caramel and Brocade Blue
Accessories: Peerless watercolor, Aquaflow pen, SU Piercing kit, Stamping Bella dots, sponges

SCS Sketch Challenge 191



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks so serene...wish I was there!!! Beautiful job with the coloring!!! :D

Giffysk8s said...

LOVE the colors and the Peerless watercolors. The scene is so soft and pretty!