Friday, August 15, 2008

The Big Apple!

Good Morning! I hope everyone is doing well this Friday morning! Brent and I are waking up in Long Island, New York. Yesterday, we left our house at 6:15 am and drove to Raleigh. From there, we flew into LaGuardia. By the time we got the rental car and got settled, we were pretty tired. Traveling is hard work--but always exciting to me! We're here for his nephew's wedding.

They had a beautiful rehearsal dinner last night in a restaurant that's located on a marina. We had wonderful italian food, way too much wonderful italian food! The wedding is tonight at 6. It's supposed to be a garden wedding, but it looks like rain.

Today is Bella Color Challenge day, but none of my rubber stamps made the trip. :( Hopefully, though, I may be visiting a rubber stamp store today. We are supposed to explore the town of Port Jefferson and it looks like there's one there. We'll see!

Have a great day, folks! Stamp something for me.

No comments: