Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Better Late than Never?

Oh, I'm so late with this color challenge card, but I hated to miss it! The colors are Groovy Guava, Barely Banana, and Pretty in Pink. I decided to use Wedding Gown Circle, but I made it look more like a Sweet 16 card, or something like that. I used my brand new Threading Water punch under the sentiment. Isn't it fun? There's more new on the card. I stopped by my local stamp store today and found I Kan-Dees, a sheet of pastel buttons. I used two of the yellow ones and two of the pink ones on this card. I like them a lot! Thanks for stopping by the blog!

Don't miss the Bella Bash tomorrow night in the forum!

Stamps: Stamping Bella Wedding Gown Circle, Stampin' Up Happy Everything
Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black
Papers: SU Barely Banana, Groovy Guava, and Pretty in Pink; PTI SS White
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Primas, I Kan-Dees, Threading Water punch by Fiskars

SCS Bella Color Challenge #41

3 comments:

Giffysk8s said...

This is so pretty! I love the artsy touches with the flowers. The colors really worked well for this card. Now I must add that punch to my list!

Laurel said...

Beautiful! I haven't done the color challenge yet but I should, they are fabulous!

Jenn said...

Sooo beautiful!!! I love these colors...I still need to do the challenge! Back to your card...love the sweet image and those lovely flowers and buttons!!! :D Fab job on the challenge!!! :D